i’ve been using transmission and clutch for dns-323 for a while now and i’ve set it up and it looks like it is operating correctly, it doesn’t look like it’s working well. i’ve been having huge performance issues where i would peak to my max_download rate, but i don’t seem to be sustaining that rate. on average, i am seeing around 40kB/s transfers instead of what i used to see in mlnet. i really wanted transmission and clutch to work out well because i think the UI is cleaner and prettier, but after a couple of weeks of poor performance, i’ve decided to ditch transmission and go back to mlnet. mlnet is running now and with the same set of torrents is running happily close to my max rate.