- i probably shouldn't get so excited that i wrote a breadcrumb class, but it's cool that it works. now i need to go find sexy breadcrumbs… #
- skype is down?? #
- Forgot how cool Xmas in the park was. http://twitpic.com/3il48n #
- It's a bad sign when Costco runs out of shopping carts. #
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-12-20
- Kyden: waaaaah!
Me: Kyden, you like pears!
Me: (shoves pear in his mouth) Kyden, you like pears!!
Kyden: Mmmmmm, pears! #
- OMFG! just when i thought i wouldn't have to deal with his crap anymore, his legacy comes back to haunt me. #
- I'm up earlier than I should be preparing for the day without power at home thanks to PG&E installing a transformer in my neighborhood. #
- I'm slightly jealous that Christi got invited to a cookie exchange party. Me want cookies! #
Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-12-13
- Kyden: waaaaaah!
Me: Kyden, if you stop head butting things your head won't hurt.
Kyden: (head butts my head) waaaaaah!
Me: waaaaaah! #
- this batch of cookies i made this morning are the best batch of cookies i've ever made…ever. if i can only remember how i made them… #
- Odd bathroom art. http://twitpic.com/3ffxsb #
Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-12-06
- ugh, need help with squid. not the animal, the proxy. =P DM or email me if you can lend a hand. #
- squeeeee! a package that was supposed to come a few days too late is actually going to come just in the nick of time! #
- is there a proper way to spell "squee"? apparently, there is. #
- boooo. the package i received early was the wrong order! 🙁 contacted @overheardatmoo customer support, hope they can fix me up! #
- Rough morning with Kyden. Woke up screaming while it was still dark. No clue why. *sigh* #
- He is so tired, but I tried to put him back in his crib twice and he woke up screaming. http://twitpic.com/3bxtp7 #