it seems that i learned a valuable lesson table. if you try to microwave hot chocolate, keep a close eye on it.
i microwaved some hot chocolate and left it unattended for a minute. when i opened the microwave half of my hot chocolate had boiled over onto the floor of the microwave. it was a huge sticky mess.
the sad part is that now that most of my hot chocolate is gone, i am stuck with the difficult decision of whether or not to make another new cup or just suck it up and just drink water.
ahhh, these are the problems that one faces on a friday afternoon.